[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Alternative ASEAN Network on Burma (ALTSEAN-Burma) [Search]
Homepage of a network of organizations and individuals based in ASEAN member states working to support the movement for human rights and democracy in Burma. Members include human rights & social justice NGOs, political parties, think tanks, academics, journalists and student activists. Formed at the conclusion of the Alternative ASEAN Meeting on Burma held at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, in October 1996.
- Burma Lawyers' Council (BLC) [Search]
No longer an active site but many of its legal resources are archived on Online Burma/Myanmar Library.
- Diplomacy Training Program [Search]
Homepage of an independent, non-government organisation providing education in human rights advocacy (on UNSW Law)
- Equality Myanmar [Search]
Homepage containing many human rights law materials.
- Human Rights
Contains annotated, classified and hyperlinked index to full texts of Burma/Myanmar Human Rights related documents on the Internet (on Online Burma/Myanmar Library)
- Open Society Foundation - The Burma Project [Search]
Explanation of Society's role in Burma.
- UN Commission on Human Rights (CHR) [Search]
Archive of many full text documents issued by body now replaced by UN Human Rights Council (on Online Burma/Myanmar)
- UN Human Rights Council [Search]
Full text of documents relating to Burma/Myanmar (on Online Burma/Myanmar Library)